[NTG-context] Error with \prevdepth

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Tue Jan 27 09:48:49 CET 2015

On 1/27/2015 12:50 AM, Kip Warner wrote:
> On Tue, 2015-01-27 at 00:45 +0100, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> maybe test that in a small test file
>
> It seems to work if I run the following first:
>
>          $ mtxrun --script fonts --reload

normally it is automatically detected if a font is updated or when a
font is not found; only when one changes fonts (locations) it is needed
to rebuild the database using --reload (--force for a full reload);
context itself will do a fast update when needed

>          $ luatools --generate

luatools is already gone for a while, use

mtxrun --generate or
context --generate

>          $ mtxrun --script fonts --list --all --pattern=*

not needed

>          $ context --reload

unknown

> I wish ConTeXt was properly Debianized so all of this was automagically
> taken care of during postinst hook.

not sure what that means but the main thing you need to keep in mind as
user is:

- mtxrun --generate : when the tree changes
- mtxrun --script font --reload : when fonts were moved / added / removed

(if the cache is wiped all happens automatically anyway)