[NTG-context] Bibliography: separating different kinds of literature

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Mon Jan 26 11:48:47 CET 2015

On 1/26/2015 10:25 AM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What is the proper way to separate bibliography according to some criteria?
>
> I would like to separate "serious" publications from web sites (used
> when referring to hardware models used in experiments for example).

I can add a kind of filtering plugin mechanism but first we need to
stabelize what we have.

We can filter on keyword, although I hadn't; yet adapted that to the
latest internals ... when you pick up the beta you can do this:

     \startsection[title=A List (bogus)]
         \placebtxrendering[criterium=all,keyword=bogus]
     \stopsection

     \startsection[title=A List (important)]
         \placebtxrendering[criterium=all,keyword=important]
     \stopsection

     \startsection[title=A List (rest)]
         \placebtxrendering[criterium=all]
     \stopsection

Because flushed entries get flagged you will get th enot yet flushed
last. We can of course refine that model (e.g. keyword={!bogus} and so)
but not today (operating in flu-mode).

See attached example-003.tex.