[NTG-context] bib module - urgent!

Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد ishamid at colostate.edu
Tue Jan 20 15:23:21 CET 2015

Hi Keith,

On Tue, 20 Jan 2015 06:07:23 -0700, Keith Schultz
<keithjschultz at icloud.com> wrote:

> setuppublications[alternative=apa]

Thank you very much. The strange thing is that that exact line is in the
previously attached bib-env.tex (forgot to put it in the minimal file I
sent to the list) but I was still getting an error. Yet now it seems to
work. There must have been something else I was doing wrong in the
original file.

The \usemodule[bib] is just ignored -- ' > modules > 'bib' is not found'
--, so that was not causing it (per Robert's suggestion). Anyway, it seems
I'm back in business. Here is a complete working file (output attached):

===============
\starttext
% \usemodule[bib]
\input bib-env

\startpublication[k=haq,
                   t=book,
                   a=Haq,
                   y=1994,
                   s=Haq94]
\author[]{Syed Nomanul}[S.]{}{Haq}
\title{Names, Natures, and Things}
\pubname{Kluwer}
\city{Dordrecht}
\pubyear{1994}
\stoppublication

\cite[haq]

\citepage[haq][p.~20]

\citeypage[haq][p.~20]

\citeapypage[haq][p.~20]

\citeyear[haq]

\citeauthor[haq]

\citeauthorp[haq]

\stoptext

Note the extra cite definitions. Perhaps Alan and Hans could add similar
functionality (with better names of course) to the upcoming new bib
mechanism. Thanks again, Keith and Robert, and

Best wishes
Idris
--
Idris Samawi Hamid