[NTG-context] What happened to the ePub script?

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Tue Jan 20 10:16:23 CET 2015

Am 2015-01-19 um 15:48 schrieb Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl>:

> On 1/17/2015 1:52 PM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
>> * How can I set the current \date in a metadata variable?
>> (I know it’s also in the date tag of <document>, but I know how to format \date …)
>>
>> This doesn’t work (i.e. I get „\date“ in XML/XHTML):
>>
>> \settaggedmetadata[
>> 	version={\date}
>> ]
>
> \the\normalyear-\the\normalmonth-\the\normalday

Thanks, but that’s not the same. Not only because I get „2015-1-20“ and not „2015-01-20“.

Is there a way to get „everything“ expanded within \settaggedmetadata ?

>> * Can I influence the directory/file names of the export from within the source?
>> E.g. if I compile „minimal.tex“, I get minimal-export and minimal-epub
>> The —result switch doesn’t change anything.
>
> hm, honoring --result is doable but in general i'd like to keep the export quite basic and predictable (the less options the better)

Ok, that means we have no influence on files names at all?

>> * BTW: Can I set —result from within my ConTeXt source?
>
> no, because the context script also does some cleanup and checking (like not replacing the tuc file when there is an issue)
> (letting tex influence its own run is somewhat tricky and has limitations)

Ok, would have been nice. Will write a wrapper script for my use case.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net