[NTG-context] bib module - urgent!

Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد ishamid at colostate.edu
Tue Jan 20 00:16:33 CET 2015

Dear gang,

I am currently writing an article (mkiv) with lots of bibliographical
references. But t-bib.tex seems to have disappeared, and the following
simple file fails:

============
\starttext
\usemodule[bib]

\startpublication[k=haq,
                   t=book,
                   a=Haq,
                   y=1994,
                   s=Haq94]
\author[]{Syed Nomanul}[S.]{}{Haq}
\title{Names, Natures, and Things}
\pubname{Kluwer}
\city{Dordrecht}
\pubyear{1994}
\stoppublication

\cite[haq]

\stoptext
============
C:/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/publ-usr.lua:95: attempt to
call field 'markasupdated' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	C:/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/publ-usr.lua:95: in
function 'addbtxentry'
	[\directlua]:1: in main chunk

  4     \startpublication[k=haq,
  5                       t=book,
  6                       a=Haq,
  7                       y=1994,
  8                       s=Haq94]
  9     \author[]{Syed Nomanul}[S.]{}{Haq}
10     \title{Names, Natures, and Things}
11     \pubname{Kluwer}
12     \city{Dordrecht}
13     \pubyear{1994}
14 >>  \stoppublication
15
16     \cite[haq]
17
18     \stoptext
?
============

Now my understanding is that the new biblio system does not use bbl files
yet. But I stopped using .bib files the moment Taco released the original
bibliography module. Biblio databases are all in .bbl format.

I also set up an extensive bib environment (attached) to take care of all
sorts of things.

If this is broken, can it be fixed asap? Please don't make me have to
convert bbl to bib; that will be beyond depressing. Also don't want to
lose my environment commands.

This is urgent because there is only a short time to finish this article,
and I really want to spend more time writing the content than debugging
Context! :-) :-) :-)

Best wishes
Idris
--