[NTG-context] Formatting bibliographic inline references and publications list

Alan BRASLAU alan.braslau at cea.fr
Fri Jan 16 14:18:30 CET 2015

We have completely rewritten the bibliography subsystem of ConTeXt
which is not quite production-ready. It should become easier to create
custom renderings of bibliography references and publication lists.

Do you wish to mix old style numbers for the years with normal style
numbers for volume, number, chapter, page, etc.? If so, would such a mix
look strange?

Do you want only the author names in small capitals, or also the
editor? What about the title, journal, publisher, ... ?
I suppose all names, but not other text.

I do not have any suggestion with the use of the "old" bibliography
module, and the new system is, as I said, not quite ready. But please
clarify what you are looking for so that we can make this somehow
possible.

Alan