[NTG-context] context -> docx ??

Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد ishamid at colostate.edu
Wed Jan 14 20:58:35 CET 2015

On Wed, 14 Jan 2015 11:58:15 -0700, Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد
<ishamid at colostate.edu> wrote:

> Your example doesn't work here. After 800 lines of overfull hboxes I get
>
> tex error       > error on line 19 in file darwin.tex: ! TeX capacity
> exceeded, sorry [text input levels=127]
>
> l.19     \input darwin
>

>   9
> 10         \setupexport
> 11           [hyphen=yes,
> 12            width=60em]
> 13
> 14     \stopmode
> 15
> 16     \starttext
> 17
> 18     \startquotation
> 19 >>      \input darwin
> 20     \stopquotation
> 21
> 22     \stoptext
>
> Please advise.
>
> Best wishes
> Idris

It's one of those weird things: Alan sent me the same file as a text
attachment and it ran just fine. But the text I copied from his first
email did not. Doing a quick compare of the two files in Notepad++
indicated that the two files are identical, but there must be some unseen
spurious character caused by the email that context doesn't like..

This sort of thing happens once in a while: Have any of you researched
this phenomenon at all? Luigi?

Best wishes
Idris
--