[NTG-context] context -> docx ??

Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد ishamid at colostate.edu
Tue Jan 13 20:59:37 CET 2015

Dear gang,

I'm currently writing a paper with very basic typographical needs:
blockquotes, emphasis, bibliography, perhaps a graphic or two. The
publisher wants the thing in Word, naturally. The last time I did
something like this I set up a markdown document and just exported it to
both docx and to context. For simple documents this is at least workable,
but I'd prefer to write in context, not markdown.

Now it's been a while since I've experimented with ConTeXt and epub. From
lightly perusing the list it seems that there has been considerable
movement on this front. So my question: Has anyone here succeeded in the
following workflow:

context -> xml -> docx

[perhaps via pandoc]?

If so, do any of you have any samples of such a workflow that work with
the latest context? Or am I stuck with markdown?

Best wishes
Idris
--
Idris Samawi Hamid