[NTG-context] What happened to the ePub script?

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Tue Jan 13 14:57:00 CET 2015

Am 2015-01-13 um 15:58 schrieb Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl>:

> the whole generation of epub was cleanup up (already a while ago)

I know, but it seems I have to recreate my whole workflow again.

> just use:
>
> \setupbackend[export=yes]
>
> all happens in dedicated sub directories now
>
> <jobname>-export
> <jobname>-epub
>
> also, there have been some changes in the output (more detail in sectioning and so i.e. chains and levels) ... just look at the files produced
>
> there is also div based output

Didn’t have enough time to look into everything in detail, but if I just run the epub script after the context run, it fails:

$ mtxrun --script epub --make solo

resolvers       | caching | skipping 'files' for 'home:texmf' from '/Users/hraban/Library/texmf/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/5fe67e0bfe781ce0dde776fb1556f32e/trees/54be04d87dd160089f572b19cb5c97e9' (version mismatch)
mtx-epub        | using specification file 'solo-export/solo-pub.lua'
mtx-epub        | the 'mudraw' binary is not present
mtx-epub        | using cover page 'giraffe.pdf'
mtx-epub        | copying coverpage 'giraffe.pdf' to 'solo-export/giraffe.pdf'...texmf/tex/texmf-context/scripts/context/lua/mtx-epub.lua:557: bad argument #1 to 'gsub' (string expected, got nil)

I’ll investigate further tomorrow.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net