[NTG-context] "someone who can fix can fix"

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Tue Jan 13 08:07:28 CET 2015

Hi again,

I’m trying to get my invoice setup working again.

The error message is:

close source    > 3 > 12 > invoicefunctions.tex

tex error       > error on line 75 in file virtual://buffer.608>letter.1: ! This can't happen (linebreak_tail)

\spac_vspacing_yes_indeed ...>\ifmmode \else \par
                                                  \ctxcommand {vspacing("#1"...
l.75 \blank[2*big]

<empty file>

I'm broken. Please show this to someone who can fix can fix

I don’t know where to start looking, I guess it’s something with the letter module.
The same files used to work at least until November 2014 and stopped somewhen end of 2014.

So far I failed to cook up a minimal example, I’ll gladly prepare one if you can point me to something that might be the cause.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net