[NTG-context] What happened to the ePub script?

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Tue Jan 13 07:45:40 CET 2015

Hi,
with the latest betas, the ePub script doesn’t work anymore.
Regardless with which file I call it, I get only:

$ mtxrun --script mtx-epub --make solo

resolvers       | caching | skipping 'files' for 'home:texmf' from '/Users/hraban/Library/texmf/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/5fe67e0bfe781ce0dde776fb1556f32e/trees/54be04d87dd160089f572b19cb5c97e9' (version mismatch)
mtx-epub        | unknown specificaton file for 'solo'

Previously, you didn’t need to call it with any specification file, but only with a plain ConTeXt file like

\setupbackend[
	export=export.xml,xhtml=yes,
]
\setupexport[
	firstpage={koe.png},
]
\settaggedmetadata[
	author={Hraban},
]

\starttext

\startchapter[title={Chapter One}]

\startsection[title={Section One}]

\input tufte

\stopsection

\startsection[title={Section Two}]

\input knuth

\externalfigure[koe][width=\textwidth]

\stopsection

\stopchapter

\stoptext

An export.specification file was previously created by the script, I don’t know (anymore) for what. Calling the script with one of those also doesn’t do anything.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net