[NTG-context] dealing with footnotes and ol in XML

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Fri Jan 9 11:41:57 CET 2015

\startxmlsetups xml:footnote
    \startfootnote

\xmlfirst{main}{div[@class='footnotes']/ol/li[@id=string.sub('\xmlatt{#1}{href}',2)]}
    \stopfootnote
\stopxmlsetups

\setupitemize[margin=yes]

\xmlprocessbuffer{main}{demo}{}

\stoptext

The first issue I’m experiencing is that I don’t know how to avoid that
footnotes (implemented in XML as items in an ordered list) are also
typeset as list items. Footnotes may be inside lists or contain lists,
but footnotes themselves are only implemented as lists. The only way I
know is to disable lists, but this is not an option.

The second issue is that \setupitemize[margin=yes] doesn’t work. What am
I missing here?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--