[NTG-context] bug in beta from 2014.12.29 10:01

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Fri Jan 2 21:55:02 CET 2015

On 12/31/2014 09:10 AM, Akira Kakuto wrote:
>> $ contextjit --version
>>
>> mtxrun          | unknown script 'context.lua' or 'mtx-context.lua'
>
> I have reproduced it, after some trials, by removing files
> in "trees" in cache.
>
> So try
> mtxrun --generate

Akira

many thanks for your reply and a Happy New Year (to every list participant).

"mtxrun --generate" solves the issue. But the weird thin is that this is
something I have to do with a brand new installation of the ConTeXt Suite.

This is beyond my knowledge, but I wonder whether it isn’t an actual bug
in the ConTeXt Suite.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--