[NTG-context] Using Euler with simplefonts

Kumar Appaiah a.kumar at alumni.iitm.ac.in
Thu Jan 1 10:31:50 CET 2015

Hi.

I am trying to use the simplefonts approach to get Euler for math,
along with TeX Gyre fonts for text. I've looked at some of the past
list archives and I haven't yet been able to figure this out.

I use TeXLive, and my context is 2014.05.21.20140528-1 (Debian
version). Here is the font blurb:

\definefontfamily [myfamily] [serif] [Linux Libertine O]
\definefontfamily [myfamily] [math] [Tex Gyre Schola Math]

Now, I have tried changing the "TeX Gyre Schola Math" to Neo Euler,
Euler and some other variants, but it doesn't work.

I do have the Euler VM fonts installed on my system. I have also tried
the example program given in http://www.ntg.nl/maps/32/06.pdf

\definetypeface[eulermath][mm][math][euler][euler][rscale=1]
\setupbodyfont [eulermath]
\starttext
\showmathcharacters
\stoptext

This works with texexec, but with context, it chokes.

Could you please provide me some pointers?

Thanks.

Kumar