[NTG-context] Loading modules

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 14:38:30 CET 2014

> Am 23.12.2014 um 14:29 schrieb j. van den hoff <veedeehjay at googlemail.com>:
>
> uups. I was to quick with my answer: in the meantime I did reset my $PATH variable in order to use
> the texlive-context version again. so adding the  \enabledirectives[modules.permitunprefixed] and recompiling
> the document did not proof anything (stupid error...). so I have now retried with the current standalone
> `context' and -- alas! -- the `undefined control sequence' error does not go away. do be specifc:
>
> -- document and module reside in the same directory
>
> -- the module is residing in file `t-title.tex' and defines (upon others) `\doctitle'
>
> -- the document loads the module with `\usemodule[title]' (which is now preceded by `\enabledirectives[modules.permitunprefixed]')
>   and then uses `\doctitle' which triggers the error.
>
> -- right now, the standalone `context' binary is at the very top of $PATH.
>
> any ideas?

The ConTeXt suite includes a title module (when you install the  third party modules)
which is loaded instead of your own title module. The following example shows how
you can use the module in your document.

\usemodule[title]

\starttext

\placetitle
  [author=Ben Lee User,
    title=How to write a \tex{placetitle} command,
     date=\currentdate\space\currenttime]

\dorecurse{6}
  {\startparagraph
   \input tufte\par
   \stopparagraph}

\stoptext

When you want to use your module instead of the third party module rename
it from t-title.tex to p-title.tex.

Wolfgang