[NTG-context] PSTricks in Context

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 22:18:50 CET 2014

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 9:45 PM, Herbert Voss wrote:
> Am 15.12.2014 um 15:27 schrieb Mojca Miklavec:
>
>> First of all I had to use Kakuto-san's example, adding something like
>>
>> \pspicture(0mm,0mm)(30mm,30mm)
>> \endpspicture
>>
>> in front and at the back (which is extremely ugly to see in ConTeXt).
>
> I see,
>
> \tikzpicture
> ..
> \endtikzpicture
>
> looks nicer ;-)

Well, that also, but in that case it would be \starttikzpicture ...
\stoptikzpicture. The pairs \tikzpicture ... \endtikzpicture and
\pspicture ... \endpspicture are plain TeX commands.

I would expect from ConTeXt to support

\startpspicture
\stoppspicture

out of the box (if it supported PST properly).

Mojca