[NTG-context] two questions on the new simplefonts interface

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 21:43:23 CET 2014

> Am 08.12.2014 um 13:26 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez <oinos at gmx.es>:
>
> Dear list,
>
> which are the replacements for \definesimplefont and
> \definesimplefonttypeface in the new simplefonts interface?
>
> I need the size option for \definesimplefont and the scale option for
> \definesimplefonttypeface.

You can create a typeface with the \definefontfamily (you can find a lot of information
in the mail archive) command.

The \definesimplefont command has no equivalent in the new code and I have
no interest to add it but I showed a different method a while ago [1] but you can
also use the \switchtobodyfont command to select a certain font size.

[1] http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2013/075529.html <http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2013/075529.html>

Wolfgang