[NTG-context] Pass a lua table to metapost

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 16:48:35 CET 2014

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 4:34 PM, DesdeChaves wrote:
> I use the last context minimals. In my system a have a new luatex binary (v.
> 0.78.2) but I don't know how install it in minimals. If i just  copy/paste
> the new binary to the folder  .../tex/texmf-osx-64/bin I found a eeror
> message  ""This went wrong:
> .../Context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/spac-ver.lua:933: attempt to
> index field 'properties' (a nil value)""
>
> Why context minimals don't coming with the last luatex?

Hans, what version of LuaTeX is needed?

Jorge, which version of luatex do you have in minimals / what OS are
you using? It's not 100% clear to me whether you have 0.78.2 in
minimals or somewhere else. If 0.78.2 comes from minimals, you must be
using PowerPC or armel and we need to ask the maintainer of these
binaries for a rebuild.

If LuaTeX 0.79.2 is needed, we just need to send an email to everyone
(or rather: we should do that anyway). Maybe I just forgot to send a
notice to the builders to make new builds when LuaTeX 0.79.2 came out.

Mojca