[NTG-context] drops: arbitrary path examples

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Wed Nov 26 20:17:27 CET 2014

On 11/26/2014 7:56 PM, Peter Rolf wrote:

> A 2-3 years old PC should be able to handle the examples in acceptable
> time (judging from my hardware). But not only hardware power is needed,
> the software can be crucial too.

Indeed sumatra (mupdf) views them fast and I think also in good quality.
Memory consumption is quite ok and fits into the 4 gig limits of 32 bit
os's. (I use sumatra when possible, also on linux (wine)).

Acrobat also views ok but memory will jump a few gig so it might be a
virtual memory issue at your end. Indeed Acrobat Reader and Pro X are
way slower (I have no newer acrobat than x to test).

Very nice drawings.