[NTG-context] Defining and using font weights

Andreas Schneider aksdb at gmx.de
Wed Nov 26 09:25:46 CET 2014

Hello,

I'm not able to figure out how I can make use of a font with "custom"
font weights.
I have a font that comes with "regular", "bold", "half-bold" and "ultra
bold".

I currently define the font like this:
\definefontfamily[myfont][rm][myfont][sc=file:MyFontRegular,bf=file:MyFontBold]

Which at least makes it possible to use the default font and \bf ...
But simply adding something like hb=... or ult=... doesn't seem to cut
it.

So how would I define this font to be able to also use the half-bold and
ultra weights? (preferably with a switch like \bf, \it, etc.)

Best regards,
Andreas