[NTG-context] small abstracts in table of contents?

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 08:18:27 CET 2014

Hi Gerben,

As Wolfgang said, you can use something like this (example given by him some months ago on the mailing list):

\definelist[chaptertext]
\setuplist[chaptertext][style=\tfx,margin=3em,pagecommand=\gobbleoneargument]

\starttext

\placelist[chapter,chaptertext]

\chapter{This is a chapter}

\writetolist[chaptertext]{}{This is a small description of this chapter: \input ward }

\input knuth.tex

\stoptext

Best regards: OK