[NTG-context] Fwd: Layer for Letterhead( minimum example)

jdh dhenman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 08:56:59 CET 2014

SORRY I forgot to attach a minimum example. I'll attach it.
It is a plain text file wit an .mkiv file extension.

I have created a letterhead layer, which works well for the first page
of a multi-page document.  I want it to be repeated for each page of a
document.

How can that be done or does anyone have any pointers or tips on how I
can do that?

Thank You