[NTG-context] Macros in \start-stopTABLE

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sun Nov 16 08:24:57 CET 2014

On 11/16/2014 05:50 AM, Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد wrote:
> Dear gang,
>
> In the following, the first table works and the second one does not:
> [...]
> What do I need to do to get this macro right here?

Hi Idris,

I don’t know how you could make it work with TABLE, but your macro seems
to work with xtables:

    \setupbodyfont[tt]
    \definefont[ALM][file:almfixed.otf*arabic at 12pt]
    \setupdirections[bidi=global]

    \define\NCD{\stopxcell\startxcell\righttoleft}

    \setupxtable[width=1in]

    \starttext
    \ALM
    \placetable[right,none]{}
    {\startxtable
        \startxrow
            \startxcell Text 2 \NCD النص 2 \stopxcell
         \stopxrow
    \stopxtable}
    \stoptext

Just in case it helps,