[NTG-context] enumeration with the Spanish alphabet

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Wed Nov 12 19:40:34 CET 2014

>> Am 12.11.2014 um 18:18 schrieb Hans Hagen:
>>>
>> you can try spanishnumerals
>
> This won’t work unless you change (are you serious with these names)

Many thanks for your reply, Wolfgang.

Spanish and spanish seems to work. The same rules for Slovenian and
slovenian.

The issue is that for both Slovenian and Spanish have titles numbered
with their own alphabets, but bookmarks appear in the common
international alphabet. I’m afraid this may be inconsistent.

    \mainlanguage[sl]
    \setupinteraction[state=start]
    \placebookmarks[section]
    \definestructureconversionset[sectionnumbers]
        [0,n,a][n]
    \setupheads[sectionconversionset=sectionnumbers]
    \setuplist[section][alternative=d]
    \starttext
    \placelist[section][criterium=all]
    \dorecurse{20}{\section{section}}

    \es\setupheadnumber[section][0]
    \dorecurse{20}{\section{section}}
    \stoptext

Hans, how about enabling the Slovenian/Spanish numbering by default (in
A/a or Characters) and leaving the international alphabet when
specifically requested (with alphabetic)?

This would be also consistent with ennumeration in lists.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk