[NTG-context] position of qed symbol in proofs

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 10:31:59 CET 2014

Hi Hans,

Thanks for your attention. However the following doesn’t result in what is expected:

%% begin proof-qed.tex
\defineenumeration
 [proof]
 [number=no,
  closesymbol=\mathematics{\square},
  closecommand=\mathortext\eqno\wordright]

\starttext
\startproof
This is a simple proof.
\stopproof

\startproof
This is another simple proof that ends with a formula
\startformula
1+2=3.
\stopformula
\stopproof

\stoptext
%% end proof-qed.tex

Neither does the use of displaymath, that is

Best regards: OK