[NTG-context] position of qed symbol in proofs

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 06:54:50 CET 2014

Hi Mikael,

Actually I just tried your example with the ConTeXt version on TeX Live, as well as with a copy dating back to 2014-02-14, and both behaved in the same wrong way regarding the closesymbol and closecommand. So in

\setupenumeration[proof]
	[number=no,
	closesymbol=\mathematics{\square},
	closecommand=\ifmmode\eqno\else\wordright\fi]

the \ifmmode is not honoured, and the change must have happened quite earlier than a few weeks.

Maybe we should open a new thread as a bug in closecommand?

Best regards: OK