[NTG-context] mail merge in mkiv?

Jaroslav Hajtmar hajtmar at gyza.cz
Sun Nov 9 15:59:05 CET 2014

Hello Pablo.
The module I created about before 4 years ago, when I wanted to learn to
program in Lua. Therefore, I think that my module is too rudimentary and
not quite optimized. Unfortunately, since I do not now use much Lua, so
I dare not reasonably somehow finish. Before inclusion in third party
modules that would probably have to take some experienced Lua expert and
redo the whole module. For my needs it is enough. I use this module very
often for my practise (I am teacher). Perhaps it helped a little.
Greetings Jaroslav Hajtmar