[NTG-context] ConTeXt gobble my mind

Pierre-François Bonnefoi bonnefoi at unilim.fr
Sat Nov 8 00:00:22 CET 2014

Just before going to bed, I've found a solution with all your help and the help of Taco Hoekwater through the ntg mail archive :

\def\startSlide%
{\def\stopSlide{\checkSlide\doif{\getvariable{temp}{publish}}{yes}{\page\getbuffer[Slide]}}%
\dostartbuffer[Slide][startSlide][stopSlide]}

Let me know if it's my philosopher's stone...
I've tried it and it works so far.

No more ugly gobbling, my mind is free.

So depressing problem and so simple and elegant solution...

Bonnefoi Pierre-Francois                |    E-mail : bonnefoi at unilim.fr http://libpfb.so/