[NTG-context] ConTeXt gobble my mind

Pierre-Fran├žois Bonnefoi bonnefoi at unilim.fr
Thu Nov 6 14:30:57 CET 2014

Hello Herbert,

I feared that this one will go wrong with some macro used in my slides.

On 06 Nov 2014, at 14:00, Herbert Voss <Herbert.Voss at FU-Berlin.DE> wrote:

> Am 06.11.2014 um 13:36 schrieb Pierre-Fran├žois Bonnefoi:
>
>> thank you for proposing a solution, but it's not suitable to my needs as
>> it modifies the content of the typing region : the backlash is displayed
>>
>> I want to be able to gobble or not the typing region by using a macro
>> without modifying it.
>
> \starttext
>
> \iffalse   % or \iftrue
> \starttyping
> 	{ printf("%d", data); }
> \stoptyping
> \fi
> This is not ignored !
>
> \stoptext
>

> Herbert

Bonnefoi Pierre-Francois                |    E-mail : bonnefoi at unilim.fr http://libpfb.so/
Universite de Limoges, Laboratoire XLIM |       Tel : 06 28 18 03 38
123 av Albert Thomas                    |  Mrs. Peel, we're needed...
87060 Limoges CEDEX - FRANCE            |                 The Avengers.