[NTG-context] ConTeXt gobble my mind

Pierre-Fran├žois Bonnefoi bonnefoi at unilim.fr
Thu Nov 6 13:36:12 CET 2014

Hello Luigi,

thank you for proposing a solution, but it's not suitable to my needs as it modifies the content of the typing region : the backlash is displayed

I want to be able to gobble or not the typing region by using a macro without modifying it.

On 06 Nov 2014, at 12:16, luigi scarso <luigi.scarso at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 10:35 AM, Pierre-Fran├žois Bonnefoi <bonnefoi at unilim.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've made a lot of improvement to my slides format for my teaching material and I've run into a serious issue with gobbleinput that I can express with with simple lines :
>
> \starttext
> \gobbleuntil\stoptyping
> \starttyping
> 	{ printf("%d", data); }
> \stoptyping
> This is ignored !
> \stoptext
>
> How can I use correctly gobbleinput to make it works ?
>

> "%d"
> in this situation means ["][ token comment ] <other tokens>
> --- \gobbleuntil neutralizes \starttyping that changes the catcode of '%'  ---
> so you are left with an open group  (the { before printf)
> that needs to be closed.
>
> So the first step is to make '%' a letter token
>
> \starttext
> %\tracingall
> \gobbleuntil\stoptyping
> \starttyping
>     { printf("\%d", data); }
> \stoptyping
> %\tracingnone
> This is not more ignored !
> \stoptext
>

> --
> luigi

Bonnefoi Pierre-Francois                |    E-mail : bonnefoi at unilim.fr http://libpfb.so/
Universite de Limoges, Laboratoire XLIM |       Tel : 06 28 18 03 38
123 av Albert Thomas                    |  Mrs. Peel, we're needed...
87060 Limoges CEDEX - FRANCE            |                 The Avengers.