[NTG-context] Natural tables introduces spaces in \type

Christoph Reller christoph.reller at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 21:50:52 CET 2014

On 11/5/2014 10:28 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 11/5/2014 8:09 AM, Christoph Reller wrote:
> > Thank you very much Hans!
> >
> > Maybe you could tell me why the following still produces a space in
> > front of the full stop:
> >
> > \definetype[ctype][compact=absolute]
> > \starttext
> > \bTABLE
> >    \bTR \bTD \ctype{\test.txt} \eTD \eTR
> > \eTABLE
> > \stoptext
>
> because the absolute cleaner only deals with \foo { and \foo [
>
> > If this issue is resolved I will be glad to wikify.
>
> i'll add the . to the filter criteria

Thank you for the explanation.  I am not sure if it is a wise idea to add
only "." (the full stop).  I tried the following characters, and they all
are preceded by a space:

Basically, what I want is to write a file system path name such as
C:\Path_to-my\file.ext.  The above characters are all valid file system
characters.  Is there a better solution?  Or are you willing to add all the
above (maybe except for # and %) to the absolute cleaner?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Christoph