[NTG-context] Problem with PDF bookmarks (outline)

Alan BRASLAU alan.braslau at cea.fr
Wed Nov 5 15:53:07 CET 2014

On Wed, 5 Nov 2014 15:36:38 +0100
Michał Goliński <golinski at amu.edu.pl> wrote:

> W dniu 2014-11-05 14:01, Alan BRASLAU napisał(a):
> > On Wed, 5 Nov 2014 12:36:38 +0100
> > Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> wrote:
> >
> >> bookmarks assume some hierarchical structure and the parts mixed
> >> with no parts and sections confuses it ... i can have a look at it
> >> but not today
> >
> > I use parts, not chapters in frontmatter/backmatter
> > when using parts in bodymatter.
> >
> > Alan
>
> Thanks to Hans's reply I am able to make it work with the current
> structure.
>
> I am nevertheless curious, how one could change the chapters in
> frontmatter/backmatter to parts without affecting the numbering of
> later parts (or correct the numbering, \decrementnumber[part] doesn't
> seem to work).

I use

\definestructureresetset [default] [0,0] [1] % do not reset parts and chapters
\setuphead [part]
        [
        sectionresetset=default,conversion=Romannumerals,
        placehead=yes,
        bodypartlabel=part, % strange that this must be defined...
        ]

and in frontmatter the parts do not get numbered,
in bodymatter they get Part I Title ...
in backmatter they do not get numbered.

Bookmarks work fine. Note that only acrobat (now defunct)
is the only reader that I know that handles bookmarks.

Alan