[NTG-context] Problem with PDF bookmarks (outline)

Michał Goliński golinski at amu.edu.pl
Wed Nov 5 15:36:38 CET 2014

W dniu 2014-11-05 14:01, Alan BRASLAU napisał(a):
> On Wed, 5 Nov 2014 12:36:38 +0100
> Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> wrote:
>
>> bookmarks assume some hierarchical structure and the parts mixed with
>> no parts and sections confuses it ... i can have a look at it but not
>> today
>
> I use parts, not chapters in frontmatter/backmatter
> when using parts in bodymatter.
>
> Alan

Thanks to Hans's reply I am able to make it work with the current
structure.

I am nevertheless curious, how one could change the chapters in
frontmatter/backmatter to parts without affecting the numbering of later
parts (or correct the numbering, \decrementnumber[part] doesn't seem to
work).

I have tried to mimic the chapter style with

\definehead[chapterpart][part][command=\MyFancyChapterStyle, number=no,
incrementnumber=yes]

And it either disrupts the numbering (incrementnumber=yes) or doesn't
show up in bookmarks (incrementnumber=no).

I have tried also a "ghost part" to use around chapters:

\definehead[ghostpart][part][placehead=no, incrementnumber=no]

but turns out it doesn't help:

\startpart[title=First]
\startchapter[title=A]
\stopchapter
\stoppart

\startghostpart
\startchapter[title=Epilogue]
\stopchapter
\stopghostpart

Epilogue is still a child of the First part in the bookmarks.

Regards,

Michał