[NTG-context] Problem with PDF bookmarks (outline)

Gareth Jones gareth.k.jones at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 12:33:51 CET 2014

On 04/11/14 19:00, Robert Blackstone wrote:
> Hi,
> I think it is a  very recent bug. Only the standalone I installed  today gives the same wrong result that you get.

The PDF index seems broken this week for me too.  Last Monday’s build
generated the bookmarks properly, but this week there are none.  The
set-ups I’m using are:

\pdfcompresslevel=9
\mainlanguage [en-gb]
\setupinteraction
[
	state=start,
	title={...},
	author={Gareth Jones},
	color=black,
	style=normal,
]
\setupinteractionscreen [option=bookmark]
\placebookmarks [all]
% Some font stuff trimmed.
\definehead [spec] [title] [style=\tfd, alternative=middle]
\definehead [phase]   [section]       [style=\ss\bfc]
\definehead [feature] [subsection]    [style=\ss\bfb]
\definehead [changes] [subsubsection] [style=\ss\tfa]
\definedescription [change] [width=3.6cm]
\starttext

Previously all but the spec/title header were bookmarked.

I’ve no idea if this is in any way related to Michał’s problem though.

Thanks,
Gareth