[NTG-context] pgfplots broken?

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Tue Nov 4 17:21:25 CET 2014

On 11/4/2014 4:49 PM, Mikael P. Sundqvist wrote:

> ConTeXt$ find . -iname '*pgfluamath*'
> ./tex/texmf-modules/tex/generic/pgf/libraries/luamath/pgfluamath.parser.lua
> ./tex/texmf-modules/tex/generic/pgf/libraries/luamath/pgfluamath.functions.lua
> ./tex/texmf-modules/tex/generic/pgfplots/lua/pgfplotsoldpgfsupp_pgfluamath.parser.lua
> ./tex/texmf-modules/tex/generic/pgfplots/lua/pgfplotsoldpgfsupp_pgfluamath.functions.lua

require("foo.bar")

means: look for file [configured paths]/foo/bar.[so|dll|lua]

so, those filenames looks weird. I have no clue how e.g. latex or plain
looks for files with require (maybe they kick in some kpse lookup) but
i'm not going to add such an exception to context

local foo = dofile(resolvers.findfile(foo.bar.lua"))

might work for such files