[NTG-context] \setupformulas and \frac give small symbols

Mikael P. Sundqvist mickep at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 13:29:28 CEST 2014

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 1:20 PM, Mikael P. Sundqvist <mickep at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 4:07 PM, Otared Kavian <otared at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Mikael,
>>
>> You are right, it seems to be a new bug in
>>         ConTeXt  ver: 2014.10.14 12:05 MKIV beta  fmt: 2014.10.14  int: english/english
>>
>> The same behavior appears with
>>         \setupformulas[align=flushright]
>>
>> However the results are fine and as expected with mkii and with
>>         ConTeXt ver: 2014.05.21 22:04 MKIV beta fmt: 2014.6.27 int: english/english
>>
>> Best regards: OK
>>
>> On 15 Oct 2014, at 19:03, Mikael P. Sundqvist <mickep at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> with a standalone installation updated today, I get smaller letters in
>>> \frac if \setupformulas[align=flushleft] is applied. The test file
>>> below generates the attached pdf.
>>>
>>> /Mikael
>>>
>>> \starttext
>>> \startformula
>>> z=\frac{x}{y}
>>> \stopformula
>>>
>>> \setupformulas[align=flushleft]
>>>
>>> \startformula
>>> z=\frac{x}{y}
>>> \stopformula
>>> \stoptext
>>> <sffrac.pdf>___________________________________________________________________________________
>>> If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the Wiki!

>>> webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
>>> archive  : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
>>> wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
>

> This issue seems to be fixed now (I upgraded today). Thank you, Hans.
>
> /Mikael

Sorry, another problem appear (maybe was apparent before as well):

\starttext
\startformula
z=\frac{x}{y}
\stopformula

\startformula
\startalign
\NC z \NC = \frac{x}{y}
\stopalign
\stopformula

\setupformulas[align=flushleft]

\startformula
z=\frac{x}{y}
\stopformula

\startformula
\startalign
\NC z \NC = \frac{x}{y}
\stopalign
\stopformula

\stoptext

Same thing, the x/y inside align does not look good. This time, the
\setupformulas does not change anything.

/Mikael