[NTG-context] Structure of titles in MkIV

Alan BRASLAU alan.braslau at cea.fr
Wed Oct 15 09:42:19 CEST 2014

Hello,

Structure (sectioning) is a question of hierarchical level, there is
nothing special about the names "part" or "chapter" except setups that
reflect common usage.

I place Prologue and Epilogue at the "part" level. Better yet, I
situate them in "frontmatter" and "backmatter". Maybe my use is
incorrect but this is how I understand things.

There is a mechanism for automatic section level which is very nice.
Hans describes this in: "levels-001.tex and levels-002.tex in the test
suite to see how to use relative sectioning."

Alan