[NTG-context] new mechanism

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Tue Oct 14 11:02:22 CEST 2014

Hi,

As we needed it for a project, I made this:

\showinjector

\setinjector[register][3][\column]
\setinjector[list]    [2][{\blank[3*big]}]

\starttext
     \placelist[section][criterium=text]
     \blank[3*big]
     \placeregister[index][criterium=text]
     \page
     \startsection[title=Alpha] first  \index{first}  \stopsection
     \startsection[title=Beta]  second \index{second} \stopsection
     \startsection[title=Gamma] third  \index{third}  \stopsection
     \startsection[title=Delta] fourth \index{fourth} \stopsection
\stoptext

A typical ugly last-resort hack. Only for auto-generated lists and
registers. It's in the beta.