[NTG-context] setting language issue

Andrea Valle valle at di.unito.it
Sun Oct 12 17:59:43 CEST 2014

Dear,

I’m typesetting in Italian and thus using
\mainlanguage[it]

I suspected something went wrong, and in fact I see in terminal:

But I get

system          > 'cont-new.mkiv' loaded
(/Users/andrea/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/cont-new.mkiv)
system          > files > jobname 'attiZaffiri', input './attiZaffiri', result 'attiZaffiri'
fonts           > latin modern fonts are not preloaded
languages       > language 'en' is active

What am I doing wong?

Best

-a-

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - StudiUm
Università degli Studi di Torino
--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
--> http://www.fonurgia.unito.it/andrea/
--> http://www.flickr.com/photos/vanderaalle/sets/
--> http://vimeo.com/vanderaalle
--> andrea.valle at unito.it

"This is a very complicated case, Maude. You know, a lotta ins, a lotta outs, a lotta what-have-yous."
(Jeffrey 'The Dude' Lebowski)