[NTG-context] Animation captions (was: error in animation)

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 09:37:51 CEST 2014

Am 08.10.2014 um 05:19 schrieb Jeong Dal <haksan at me.com>:

> Dear Woldgang,
>

> I searched \definepairedbox and found several discussions as following:
>
> http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2005/014315.html
> https://www.mail-archive.com/ntg-context@ntg.nl/msg71401.html
>
> In the above examples, it took a long sentences as a caption while my example don’t allow multiple lines.
> I inserted \crlf but it is not working.
>
> The difference is that “side by side”(example above)  and “top and bottom”(example below).
>
> Is there a way of allowing multiple lines?

I mixed up the order of arguments, the text goes into the second argument and the figure
etc. is put into the first argument, e.g.

\useMPlibrary[dum]

\starttext

\placelegend{\externalfigure[dummy][width=8cm]}{\input ward }

\blank

\placelegend[width=\textwidth]{\externalfigure[dummy][width=8cm]}{\input ward }

\stoptext

Wolfgang