[NTG-context] Animation captions (was: error in animation)

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 10:29:43 CEST 2014

Indeed a very nice feature in ConTeXt.
I tested Wolfgang’s example with math formulas and the result is very good: however it seems that one has to fix the width of the caption by saying
	\definepairedbox[animationtext][location=top,align=middle,width=\textwidth]
Otherwise the formulas are cut.

Here is the example:

\usemodule[animation]

\setuppapersize[S6][S6]

\setupinteraction[state=start]

\definepairedbox[animationtext][location=top,align=middle,width=\textwidth]

\starttext

\startanimation
 {\placeanimationtext{Sine norm, and}{\startformula \int_{0}^{2\pi}\sin^2(x)dx = \stopformula}}
 {\placeanimationtext{Cosine norm}{\startformula\int_{0}^{2\pi}\cos^2(x)dx = \stopformula}}
 {\placeanimationtext{are equal}{\startformula = \pi. \stopformula}}
\stopanimation

\stoptext

Best regards: OK