[NTG-context] authors in the toc

Rik Kabel context at rik.users.panix.com
Fri Oct 3 19:00:29 CEST 2014

On 2014-10-03 10:32, Andrea Valle wrote:
> Thanks, it’s a bit too complicated for me now, I was hoping for
> something like a before argument where to place the author param from
> the chapter.

Andrea,

If you can accept the author's name on a separate line in the toc and
also a little less automation than the example that uses user structure
variables, you might consider the \writebetweenlist command. In addition
to the wiki entry (which is incomplete with respect to the parameters),
see the recent email thread with the subject "Chapter precis
<http://www.mail-archive.com/ntg-context%40ntg.nl/msg75670.html>." The
following may be a useful starting point:

    \starttext
    \completecontent
    \chapter{This is a chapter}
    \writebetweenlist[chapter][location=here]{\hskip4em\it Author Name}
    \input ward
    \section{A section}
    \section{Another section}
    \chapter{Another chapter}