[NTG-context] authors in the toc

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 11:18:06 CEST 2014

Am 02.10.2014 um 01:17 schrieb Andrea Valle <valle at di.unito.it>:

> Dear all,
> as I’m working on a book that is a collection of essays by various authors, I need their names in the toc.
> I’m using mkiv and the command start chapter, in the first argument specifying the author param.
>
> I’ve explored the wiki (http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Table_of_Contents) but I don’t get it.
>
> Can anyone provide some hints?

There is a example on the wiki. You have to set your own values with the second argument of the \startchapter etc. command, to display the entry in the roc you have to write your own layout where you access it with the \structurelistuservariable command.

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Generate_Authorlist_from_Head_Content

Wolfgang