[NTG-context] Erratic error message

Robert Blackstone blackstone.robert at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 21:37:57 CEST 2014

On 17 Sep 2014, at 19:38 ,  Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> wrote

> On 9/17/2014 12:59 PM, Robert Blackstone wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> When typesetting my project with interaction, sometimes the processing
>> stops after a few runs with an error message that points at an empty
>> line in one of the chapters that normally gives no trouble.
>
> a minimal example is needed

HI Hans,
I have tested this project down to every little snippett and I never get this error with the message as described, unless the whole project, a book of about 450 pages with around 400 graphics, is processed with interaction, and even then it does not always occur. It may or may not happen.
I would not know how to make a minimal example that will consistently give the error.
I had hoped that this text in the error message: “Attempt to double-free dir node 54467, ignored” would contain some information as to what might be wrong, but apparently it does not.
Anyway, thanks for your attention.

Best regards,
Robert