[NTG-context] lpdf.checkedkey has problem with false values

Michail Vidiassov master at iaas.msu.ru
Mon Sep 15 18:12:42 CEST 2014

Dear Aditya, Peter and All,

> I think that what Peter meant was:

the real issue is not teaching me lua and improving the style of my example,
but my complaint (correct or not) about inability of lpdf.checkedkey
to correctly fetch false boolean values: they are fetched as nil, just
as if they were absent or of incorrect type.

Please, someone with time and, preferably, authority - take a look at
lpdf.checkedkey code (5 minutes maximum).
Talking in general about lua, not knowing what lpdf.checkedkey is,
does and is supposed to do, does not look like efficient use of time.

Michail