[NTG-context] Referencing existing endnotes

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 16:20:03 CEST 2014

Am 13.09.2014 um 14:49 schrieb Gerben Wierda <gerben.wierda at rna.nl>:

> Suppose, in a footnote, I want to reference an existing endnote.
>
> text text text text.\endnote{Bladibladibla ends up at end of document, numbered in an appendix} Text text text text
>
> Text text\footnote{Foo bar bar bar\referencetoexistingendnotedefinedabove} text text
>
> Can I do that in some way?

\starttext

Text text text text.\endnote[myendnote]{Ends up at end of document, numbered in an appendix}

Text text\footnote{Foo bar bar bar\note[endnote][myendnote]} text text
Text text\footnote{Foo bar bar bar \in{endnote}[myendnote] at \at{page}[myendnote]} text text

\placenotes[endnote]

\stoptext

Wolfgang