[NTG-context] Gallery of fonts

Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. LPr at pontex.cz
Wed Sep 10 08:44:48 CEST 2014

Hello ConTeXtists,

there are many fonts distributed with Ctx standalone (minimals).

I'd like to create a "gallery" (or "preview") of fonts - one font per page (A4) with all its "kinds" (italic, bold, semibold; ss, rm, hw atc.), and a couple of sizes (10, 11, 12, 16, 24 pt).

Is there a way how to create such gallery, which would walk through Ctx fonts directory (on my machine: c:\ConTeXt\tex\texmf\fonts\*) automatically?

- This would allow user to have a better overview over AVAILABLE fonts and their LOOK;
and the code for the gallery generator would help user to see how to use/access fonts in a Ctx document.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Lukas

Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:LPr at pontex.cz