[NTG-context] Spurious pages in makeups

Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد ishamid at colostate.edu
Thu Sep 4 16:04:12 CEST 2014

Dear gang,

For a doublesided book, I get spurious pages in this setup:

===============

\definemakeup[title][align=middle]
\definemakeup[copyright][align=flushleft]

\setuphead[chapter][number=yes,page=left]

\startmakeup[title]
\tfd  Title Page
\stopmakeup
\page[left]
\startmakeup[copyright]
Author
\crlf
http://www.website.com/

ISBN: 978-0-9907820-0-1

\blank

Copyright © 2014 Author

\blank

All rights reserved.

\blank

Front Range Press.

\blank

Printed in the United States of America.
\stopmakeup

\title{Table of Contents}
\stoptext
===============

What we want: copyright page (left sided) immediately after title page
(right sided), followed immediately by TOC (right sided). I.e.,
Title+Copyright+TOC with no page breaks

What we get: copyright page (right sided) two pages after title page
(right sided), followed by a blank page, followed by TOC (right sided).
See attached pdf.

How do I suppress the spurious pages (2+1)? I need to keep doublesided for
obvious reasons...

I could force this without makeups but would like to take advantage of
makeups if I can. Thanks in advance!

Best wishes
Idris
--