[NTG-context] Internal clickable links

Keith McKay mckaymeister at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 11:54:19 CEST 2014

I'm running ConText through TeXworks on my mac mini.  The console shows
that I running Context Mkiv

This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.76.0-2013061817 (rev 4627)

\write18 enabled.

(/usr/local/texlive/2013/texmf-dist/tex/context/base/cont-yes.mkiv

ConTeXt ver: 2013.05.28 00:36 MKIV current fmt: 2014.9.3 int:
english/english

However, when I change the typesetting engine to Context(pdftex) or
Context(XeTex) it works as you said it should.

I think I should maybe upgrade to the latest version of Context. :-[

Thanks for help

Best Wishes
Keith McKay