[NTG-context] Internal clickable links

Keith McKay mckaymeister at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 11:13:22 CEST 2014

Thanks for the advice Wolfgang.
I went back to the wiki and found \setupfootnotes, \placefootnotes and
\setupfootnotedefinition.  Playing around with these I almost get what I
want.  What I don't get is two way interaction i.e. clicking on the
superscript in the text doesn't take me to the footnote (or endnote in
this case), but clicking on the superscript of the footnote takes me
back to the word in the text.  I would really prefer to be able to click
on a word to take me to the definition and click on the definition to
take me back to the word.

Here is a test file to show the effect I found above:

\setupinteraction[state=start,
color=black]

\setupfootnotes[location=text,
interaction=yes,
bodyfont=11pt]

\setupfootnotedefinition

[headstyle=italic,

location=top,

color=red,

headcolor=blue]

\starttext

barley \footnote{barley used to make beer} hops

filter chocolate\footnote{chocolate used to make chocolate bars} malt

secondary fermentation\footnote{fermentation the process of beer making}
adjunct

\page

Lorem\footnote{ipsum}

\page